(Right click to save link)
In celebration of ICS’ 40th Anniversary, the contest invites all ICS members to submit a perspective of a proposed ICS structure. The perspective shall take into consideration the following:
- A building/structure that shall symbolize what ICS is all about: “A caring community connecting people to Christ.” It should symbolize ICS members’ collective hope of a caring community radiating the love of Christ into every community.
- The structure should be able to house the mission of ICS:
- To worship God.
- To nurture people to love God and others.
- To reach all peoples with the gospel of Christ.
- Efforts are also being undertaken to explore joint venture initiatives with reputable companies. Other than housing conventions with dormitory facilities and trainings of missionaries, the structure should also consider the possibility of allocating several floors for condominium/residences as these may be the desire of the partnering company/ies.
- A high-rise structure of 30-40 floors may be the ideal joint-venture project for ICS and its partner.
- The contest is open to all ICS members.
- ICS member can opt to ask non-ICS members to make the perspective provided that it shall be submitted by the member. As such, the entry will still be considered as belonging to the member with reference to the designer.
- Any cost shall be borne by the participant/member.
- There shall only be one winning entry. A cash prize shall be awarded to the member.
- Deadline of entries will be on February 14, 2016.
- Announcement of winner will be on February 28, 2016.
- Submit entries via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More artists are sharing their testimonies and talents with us! #ICS4DCROSS #ICS4DPLUS
ICS’ 40th Year Anniversary Concert featuring
Barbie Almalbis-Honasan, Acel Bisa van Ommen, Prasia, and the GloryFall Band
January 30, 2016 – Saturday – 6:00 PM
ICS Worship Center, Mayflower St., Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City
Admission is free but tickets will be distributed.
Contact (02) 6321093 for more details, send PM, or simply comment below.
Thank you to everyone who changed their profile pics. Dozens of people have already showed their support and have used the ICS 40th Anniversary logo. Perhaps by now people have started asking about it.
So what’s in the logo again?
More than just saying it’s our church anniversary logo, you may start the conversation by explaining that the logo reminds us of our need to celebrate God’s goodness evident throughout the 40 years (and beyond) of ICS. It is both a challenge and a reminder for us to MOVE FORWARD in the power of the Holy Spirit, with the mission of establishing discipleship movements in the Philippines, or wherever He directs us. May it be in your homes, schools, offices, businesses, and communities, may we have it in your hearts to start discipleship movements or caring communities.
We are tasked to “Go and Make Disciples”. This 4D+ logo is more than just a reminder of God’s faithful the past four decades. It’s also a mark that we are living FOR THE CROSS, moving in God’s direction, as He leads to sail forward.
If your friend asks you, you know what to say. Be blessed!